- Draft 2 of RestMS specs now online: (january 20, 2008) iMatix has published the second draft of the RestMS specifications today on wiki.amqp.org. RestMS offers web applications simple, efficient messaging that interoperates with AMQP networks.
- iMatix publishes Digest-AMQP specs: (january 9, 2008) iMatix has published the first draft of the Digest-AMQP specifications on wiki.amqp.org. Digest-AMQP provides a way to integrate WWW servers and LDAP servers over an AMQP network.
- Happy RestMS: (December 25, 2008) To celebrate this day on which families get together, exchange gifts, and fight, iMatix releases Zyre, the RESTful messaging service.
- iMatix publishes RestMS draft specs: (December 18, 2008) iMatix has published the first draft of the RestMS specifications yesterday on wiki.amqp.org. RestMS offers a simple RESTful mapping to AMQP, allowing for the first time HTTP bridging to AMQP networks.
- OpenAMQ implements AMQP/0.9.1: (December 18, 2008) iMatix has released a new version of OpenAMQ that includes support for AMQP/0.9.1. This is a significant step in giving OpenAMQ users interoperability with other AMQP products like RabbitMQ.
- Faster, more stable: OpenAMQ/1.2d2 & 1.3a1: (September 16, 2008) iMatix releases updates for its OpenAMQ product, promising more stability and more speed.
- OpenAMQ 1.3a0 Released: (September 7, 2008) With its new release of OpenAMQ, iMatix introduces Direct Mode, and boosts the performance of WireAPI applications by up to 300%.
- iMatix will support new AMQP/0.91 specifications: (August 26, 2008) iMatix Corporation has announced that it will support the forthcoming AMQP/0.91 specifications in its OpenAMQ product.
- New OpenAMQ website: (July 14, 2008) The new OpenAMQ web site brings together all documentation and guides with user contributed addons, examples, and FAQs, and issue tracking.
- OpenAMQ 1.2d0 Released: (June 5, 2008) iMatix has released OpenAMQ/1.2d0, which includes a large number of stability fixes, and a simpler interface to OpenAMQ's high-availability failover and wide-area network federation functionalities.
page revision: 1, last edited: 08 Jul 2008 14:34