84 - OpenAMQ JMS - AMQTopic constructor use HEADER name and class instead of TOPIC
Reported by Sebastien Plisson (1264698241|%O ago)
The AMQTopic constructor contains:
super(AMQDestination.HEADER_EXCHANGE_NAME, AMQDestination.HEADER_EXCHANGE_CLASS, name, temporary, temporary, null);
instead of IMO :
super(AMQDestination.TOPIC_EXCHANGE_NAME, AMQDestination.TOPIC_EXCHANGE_CLASS, name, temporary, temporary, null);
Making this change solved my issue.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by Sebastien Plisson
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.