Reported by g_makulik (1256729358|%O ago)
I would appreciate to have such user forum and I'm willing to share my (spare) knowdledge
about OpenAMQ with others.
I can absolutely understand that you have canceled to give unlimited free support, we all
have to feed our children somehow, right?
Having a forum will be much better than the mailing lists, that aren't really searchable and
somewhat unhandy to use (even with the digest feature).
So keep up the good work …
With best regards,
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by g_makulik
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.