68 - Change names of max and min source code macros
Reported by mclaughlin77 (1247244737|%O ago)
The max and min macros can cause build difficulties in C++ projects the use the standard max and min functions. Changing these names will avoid these conflicts and the need for the addition of any workarounds to the end user's code.
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by mclaughlin77
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.