67 - Server crash when multiple consumers ack on shared queue
Reported by lightwave (1246016123|%O ago)
To reproduce, do the following. I used my ruby binding library ropenamq linked on the home page.
1. create an explicit direct exchange
2. create a shared queue
3. bind queue to the exchange created a routing key
4. Do above that for another consumer
5. publish message from a sender to the exchange created above.
I'm not sure if you can use amq.direct, but I could reproduce the problem in my own created exchange.
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by lightwave
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.