65 - Change request to add an amq_client_session_try function
Reported by something_ryan0 (1242861040|%O ago)
I suggest that a function named amq_client_session_try (or something similar) should be added to OpenAMQ to make it so that applications that do not wish to wait around if there are no messages available to get can simply call that function. If a message loop wishes to do background processing when there are no messages and check back in to see if something is there, it currently requires calling amq_client_session_wait with a 1ms pause.
Please see http://lists.openamq.org/pipermail/openamq-dev/2009-May/001438.html for more information.
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by something_ryan0
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.