64 - Extend build.sh for cross compiling
Reported by g_makulik (1242666038|%O ago)
When cross compiling OpenAMQ with build.sh, running the tests during the build process will not work, and stops building.
There should be an option to suppress running the tests during build.
Proposal: Introduce another environment variable, e.g. BOOM_NOTESTRUN. When setting this variable (to 'yes') the tests
should be build, but not be executed.
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by g_makulik
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.