Reported by mjeung (1242332233|%O ago)
I've been encountering an AMQ Broker crash under version 1.4b3.
The scenario is this: I have one direct-mode client sending out lots of small messages, and two normal-mode clients reading all of these messages.
I find that if I kill off my clients (non-graceful shutdown), sometimes the AMQ broker will crash.
Client panic.log and amq_server's backtrace follow.
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by mjeung
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.