60 - Fatal error in icl_mutex_lock
Reported by pieterh (1241084787|%O ago)
Adrian O'Neill <moc.llienonairda|nairda#moc.llienonairda|nairda> reports:
FATAL ERROR at /home/dev/stage/OpenAMQ-1.3c5/base2/_install/include/icl.h:1734, in icl_mutex_lock
icl_mutex at 0x19e0d540 expected object_tag=0xfabb, actual object_tag=0xb500
Please report this to email@example.com
./../../scripts/pub_test.sh: line 30: 30185 Aborted (core dumped)
openAmqPricePublisherTester $2 $3 $4 "EU.EUREX.F.FGBL.200909_$i" > test.`printf "%02d" $i`.`printf "%08d" $$`
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by pieterh
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.