58 - Returned messages do not unblock wait
Reported by pieterh (1240397537|%O ago)
Chris Wong reports:
Turns out that I wasn't getting the returned message because I called amq_client_session_wait() with a zero timeout and returned message will not unblock _wait() call. That seems to be counter intuitive to me. I'd think that wait(timeout = 0) should be unblocked by either a returned message or a arrived message.
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by pieterh
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.