55 - Implement Message Acks
Reported by pieterh (1238067812|%O ago)
The current version of OpenAMQ does not implement acknowledgements, so that there is no way of easily sharing workload on a shared queue with security in case a process crashes while processing a message. This should be implemented. Note that this does not need persistent messages, nor transactions.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by pieterh
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.