50 - Capture all abort messages in a file
Reported by pieterh (1235086807|%O ago)
In the amq_server code (and similarly in all servers), when code issues an icl_console_print() and then aborts, the error message should be logged to a file that can be easily found back for post-mortem purposes. Since it can be hard to put low-level messages into the application log, any well-known file would work.
The file should be opened in append mode, and the log data should capture the program doing the abort and all available data that can help with diagnostics.
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by pieterh
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.