48 - Logs and archive directories created in another directory?
Reported by zoobab (1235051849|%O ago)
During the compilation, is there a way to specify the directory where the program amq_server will write for its archive and logs directories, like /var/log/openamq/? I use the 1.4a2 version, and the config file needs to be specified by hand on the command line using the "amq_server —log_path /path/to/logs —archive_path /path/to/archives" option.
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by zoobab
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.