41 - WireAPI publish returns 0 even after failure
Reported by pieterh (1229419696|%O ago)
To reproduce, publish to a non-existent exchange. This PAL script demonstrates the test case:
<pal script = "amq_pal_gen" >
<basic_content message_id = "test" />
<basic_publish exchange = "no-such-exchange" />
After the publish, rc is 0, and should be -1.
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by pieterh
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.