39 - the windows binary of OpenAMQ does not work on Windows 2008
Reported by John (1227543416|%O ago)
The binary download of OpenAMQ (stable edition) does not work on Windows 2008. However, a version just built from source with VS 2003 on Windows XP does.
The error I received was a socket error on the client and a rejection on the server/broker.
If this is at all important, I shall be happy to reproduce the error.
I can live with this "problem" as I have solved it.
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by John
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.