36 - Direct Mode - Mandatory Flag?
Reported by mjeung (1227138249|%O ago)
Write some code that publishes a message where the mandatory flag is set to true. Try running the code in both direct and non-direct mode.
When in direct mode, the message is discarded (reason = unroutable_optional)
When in normal mode, the message is returned to the sending application (reason = unroutable_mandatory)
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by mjeung
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.