35 - Embed amq_server_base.cfg into the amq_server binary
Reported by mato (1226072578|%O ago)
Embed amq_server_base.cfg into the binary, which makes the binary self-sufficient and removes the chance of someone mistakenly editing the
From the mailing list (PH):
That's sufficiently evil that I like it. I think we have most of the
code to do that, e.g. the console schema is already encoded as a
header file in the same way.
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by mato
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.