34 - List full paths of loaded configuration files on start-up
Reported by mato (1226072427|%O ago)
Currently it's very easy for someone to mistakenly edit the amq_server_base.cfg, or for the server to load an out-of-date version from it's search path. Listing the configuration files loaded on server start-up would help catch such problems.
Suggested output on server start-up:
I: Loaded base configuration from '/path/to/amq_server_base.cfg'
I: Merged configuration from './amq_server.cfg'
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by mato
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.