27 - Apps can delete predeclared exchanges
Reported by Alex McGregor (1224415872|%O ago)
Applications can delete predeclared exchanges like amq.topic. This PAL script shows it:
<pal script = "amq_pal_gen">
<echo>This should report a 403 "Not Allowed" error</echo>
<exchange_delete exchange = "amq.direct" />
The broker should not allow this.
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by Alex McGregor
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.