22 - In direct mode, slow network causes server problems
Reported by Alex McGregor (1223375351|%O ago)
With a slow network between server and client, and a fast publisher, the server piles up memory. The private queue limits don't get applied because the private queue is not used on the server side. If it's the client app that's slow, the limits in WireAPI get applied. But when it's the network that's slow, these don't work. I'm working on a simple way to reproduce the problem.
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by Alex McGregor
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.