18 - amq_shell fails if WIREAPI_SILENT not defined
Reported by pieterh (1222829114|%O ago)
OpenAMQ/1.2d4: if WIREAPI_SILENT is not set then amq_shell will seg fault. The problem is in amq_client_connection.c. A string compare is done on the result of the call to getenv, but getenv returns NULL if the variable is not found in the environment. Just need to add something like this at line 335 of amq_client_connection.c.:
if (getenv ("WIREAPI_SILENT") == NULL)
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by pieterh
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.