17 - icl_system_terminate() fails when called twice
Reported by pieterh (1222751305|%O ago)
In a multithreaded C++ WireAPI wrapper, each thread calls icl_system_terminate() and the second call results in assertion failures. The function should be safe to call multiple times, with subsequent calls having no effect.
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by pieterh
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.