15 - WireAPI verbose/silent does not work
Reported by pieterh (1222415673|%O ago)
Programs that use WireAPI sometimes show console output, after setting WIREAPI_VERBOSE to 0. Some of the messages:
16:23:11: E: Connection error: 504 Channel is not open (faulting method 20, 40), closing connection (localhost:5672)
16:26:00: Only a single thread may register signals.
16:26:01: I: caught signal, shutting down
No files attached to this page.
Edit | Files | Tags | Print
Who's following this issue?
Submitted by pieterh
Use one of these tags to say what kind of issue it is:
- issue - a fault in the software or the packaging or the documentation.
- change - a change or feature request.
Use one of these tags to say what state the issue is in:
- open - a new, open issue.
- closed - issue has been closed.
- rejected - the issue has been rejected.
Use one of these tags to say how urgent the issue is:
- fatal - the issue is stopping all work.
- urgent - it's urgent.